CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Car accident on Friday

On my way to work I almost got into a huge car accident. It was 6:00 am and raining out. I was going 50 mph down a country highway. There was a sharp turn in the road. A driver from the other side was going too fast and spun out of control. The back end of his car hit the front end of the car in front of me. The car then spun again and hit the gard rail. The front half of his car flies to my right side. Luckily I stop in time and do not hit the car in front of me. The piece of his car does not hit me either. And the car behind me stops in time. It was a miracle. I jumped out called 911 and then went to the other cars. The guy in front of me was fine. The guy who caused the accident had some major damage. Myself and another passenger had to pry open his door to get to him. He was bleeding and was going unconcious. While we waited for 911 another person applied pressure on his wound and I talked to him to keep him awake. He was able to give me a phone number and name for his wife. I called her and calmed her down. When the cops came the guy who caused the accident went unconcious. Luckily the amublance came shortly after. They had to use the jaws of life to get him out. His wife called me later that day and thanked me. She said he was fine but had a broken leg and head trauma. He was released from the hospital later that day. Unfortunately he did not have a drivers license, car insurance, or health insurance. He is an illegal alien and because of this may be sent back to Mexico. The guy in front of me called me and I had to break the news to him that the other guy did not have insurance. Luckily he has uninsured motorist. I was glad I could help them both and it gave me some insight on my life. I went to urgent care because my back was very sore. I am on some medications for it but I know I will be fine.

0 comments: