CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Life Mission

Friday night I went to my friends house because I was having a really bad panic attack. We had such a great time. We talked for hours. We then went to a store called Crystal Voyage. It is a place for spirituality. A psychic approached us and told us both that we need to get back on our path. She said we both are very gifted and need to start using the tools. She picked up my grandfather Ryan and stated he loved to fish and recently died. She got his name and also said she saw us making a collage. Later that night Charlie saw three white doves fly away. My friend Chris did a Tarot reading on me and then she gifted me with a set of Tarot cards for myself. I am picking them up pretty fast. I am at peace with who I am now. I am a combination of all religions. I am going to a church I found called Novous Spiritous on Sunday where they focus on Gnostic Christianity. I am very excited. I am meditating daily, writing, and praying. I now know I am here to help lost souls. I will make this my life lesson. My friend Christina and I are going to do this together. I am also getting my hypnotherapy certificate and aromatherapy certificate. In five years I hope to have my own Spiritual Counseling Practice.

0 comments: