CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

A good day after all

I woke up Friday in a good mood but it soon turned south. I woke up for a jog and before I left I had some unfinished business to take care of. It did not turn out good and I was upset with Steve for not taking care of something I have been begging him to do for months. I left for my "go nowhere" job and the day just got worse. I hate that place sometimes all of my peers and my boss always want to correct me on something. So I walk into work and all the managers are dressed stupid. So I got coached immediately for not being a team player because I did not have a custom on. My friend did my hair all crazy with a green pom pom and we took a blue tablecloth a black and white scarf and leis to make me look crazy. It is suppose to motivate people but I hate doing it some days. So I did it and was deemed a team player. Hopefully I can find a job where I am seen as a professional. Don't get it twisted I love to have fun but there are limits. After that was done I gave someone a ride home from work and finnally my day was over. I was ready to just get home and drink some wine coolers.

I shared with Steve that I just did not see any point any more and that I am very depressed about everything going on. So when I get home Steve has cleaned the house and cooked dinner. It was very sweet. It made my day. He rarely does things like this and it was really nice. He made salad, bread, and beef and noodles. I appreciated the dinner so much.

0 comments: