CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Went Hiking

This weekend was pretty fun. On Friday Steve and I went out to dinner. We went to Famous Daves. It is a really good BBq place. Then we went to Wal-Mart. I bought some new work-out closes and we bought some dried goods for our hike the next morning.
The next morning we woke up around 7:00 and got prepared for our hike. We hike Rattlesnake ledge. It is a 1300 ft gain in a mile and a half. We sat at the top for about 30 minutes and since we felt good we decided to go on up to the second point. We hiked to a second lookout that was about 200 more feet up and looked down to where we were before. This was scary to get out of because if we slipped at all we would fall to our death. We rocked climbed out to the edge and got back safely. I wish I would have taken a picture of us doing it but as you can imagine I was holding on for dear life. Once I got out to the ledge I did take some pictures. We had a great time and the hikes are getting much easier. I wasn't even tired when we hit the top. When we got back down we decided to go check out some waterfalls in the area. By that time the hike hit in and we were too tired to hike to the bottom of the falls. Overall it was a good weekend and I slept a lot on Sunday.
























0 comments: