CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Birthday Weekend


What a great weekend! Besides using cold medicine all weekend the weekend could not have been better. On Friday I went to Ross to by new clothes since mine are to big. There was a really cute pair of jeans I wanted but they were not in my size. So I decided to try the smaller size and they fit. I am now 3 sizes smaller then when I first started. When I got home there was a present waiting for me from Steve it was the movie Wall-e. I have been wanting it for some time. We then went to The Melting Pot. It was the most expesnive meal I ate but it was worth the price. The Melting Pot is a fondue reasturant. We spent 3 hours consumming our dinner. The best part was the dessert. The chocolate fondue was the best with bits of brownies and fruit. Let's just say I did not count calories during the dinner.
The next day we had our Christmas party for my team at work. We held it at one of the employees house since the company does not pay anything to help us throw a party. I provided the Turkey and Ham and everyone else brought the sides. We did a white elephant exchange where I got playdoh. The team surprised me with a birthday/christmas gift from the team. I have 18 people on my team and they raised enough money to get me a really nice FujiFilm Finepix digital Camera. It has 12 optical zoom and 10 megapixals. I was so surprised I cried. I still can not believe they did this. Steve was a little upset since he got me a simialar camera for Christmas. I feel bad for Steve because he was trying to surprise me but my team beat him to the punch. I love that he tried so hard and I feel bad that his surprise was ruined. I returned what he got me today and I do not expect a gift from him this year since his was ruined. I know he put a lot of thought and effort into the gift he got me and I love him for that. So needless to say it was a GREAT 27th birthday.

0 comments: