CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wow what a couple of days

Yesterday I worked a 9.5 hour day and today I put in a 12 hour day. Oh my goodness I know I should not have taken Monday off. Yesterday I had to work late because my boss took the management out for a holiday party. We went to a reasturant called Stanley and Seaforts. It was a lot of fun.

Today I worked a 12 hour day because I had a conference call at 8:30 and then it was snowing in WA. They do not know how to handle snow and a lot of roads were shut down. We had people leave early so I had to take calls and I wanted to make sure everyone left ok so I did not leave until 8:45. I got home at 9:45 (average commute is only 20 minutes). I heard two of my coworkers got into small fender benders. I took some pictures but I will post them tomorrow when I have more time.

0 comments: