CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

So Sick

I have felt a cold coming on for sometime and it hit full blast today. Since I am such a work-a-holic I still went in today. I was so drugged up I was in meeting and I sortof fell asleep luckily it was not noticed. I made it through the day and now I am ready to go to sleep. Tomorrow is my birthday and I hope I feel better by then. I am taking a four day weekend. Thank goodness I have a job that gives me four weeks vacation. Again I am a work-a-holic and have 72 hours left to use. My day was really uninventful. Being sick really does slow your brain down. It took me five minutes to open a pack of pills. They really need to make it easier for people to get their meds. Saturday is my teams Christmas Party and I have to cook a ham and turkey; wish me luck.

0 comments: