CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Overwhelmed

WARNING: This is a venting post. What a day. After working 10-12 hour days for the past week I am sooo tired. I am still trying to get my paperwork done for the lawyer. I went jogging on Sunday and really hurt my ankle. The ankle has not healed properly since my car accident in 04/2004. So more exercise this week which it would not matter since I am leaving 2 hours late every night. To top this off my nephew Caiden is in the hospital and they can not figure out why, my sister in law Barb had surgery today, my Grandma is going into surgery tomorrow to have her toe removed, and my Grandpa Ryan is very ill. I am worn out and stressed out at work and I need a break. The only thing that prevents me from taking one is because the same amount of work needs to get done so what is the point. Dear God help me get through today. The stress is overwhelming.

0 comments: