CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Crappy Weekend

After another 11 hour day at work I made my way home. I weighed in at weight watchers and I gained 1.4 pounds. I have been doing everything right. I can not break the 36 pound mark. It is irritating but I am going to stay on it. Steve and I went shopping on Saturday and because it was the weekend before Christmas and there was a winter storm coming the stores were horrible. Once we got home I feel asleep and did nothing the rest of the day. I was ready to go the last Seahawks game of the year this morning but Steve had to go to work. So we ended up not going and I could not give the tickets away. I tried to make it to subway before Steve left for work but it did not happen so Steve ended up taking the Malibu instead of the jeep and almost got in a couple of accidents on his way to work. He is now mad at me and I am tired of him always being mad at me. I know he loves me but I think I piss him off a lot. Hopefully the day will go better. I was suppose to take tomorrow off but I most likely will go in. Hope you all had a great day. I will be posting pictures soon of the snow.


Sam in the Snow

Laz wants to open Steve's Gift



One of the cutest Snowman I have seen.


Just Sam being cute


The view from my desk.

0 comments: