CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I deserve it

If you know me, you know that I am one of the cheapest persons you will meet. I hate buying things for myself and Steve jokes that when we go to Wal-Mart I go straight to the cheapest Clarence rake which is $3. If I look at anything higher he jokes with me. No matter how good we are with money I still have a tendency to find the great deal. Well I have been needing some good workout shoes so today I found a steal at Big 5 sporting goods. They are a pair of Starters that are normally $79.99. I got them for $18.99. I was so excited. So I walked around the mall more and saw Bath and Body Works was having a huge sale. Now I have a ton of lotions but no lip gloss. So I bought some hand soap and two lip glosses for only $9. So even though I did get some great deals I really did spend more on myself then I ever would have. I hate spending money but it helps that I did get a bonus for last month YEAH.

0 comments: