CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

A while

So it has been a while since I have posted. It has been a hectic week. I have been very busy trying to figure out my life. This weekend was a nightmare. I went to weight watchers on Saturday expecting to be 5 pounds down because Wii fit said so. Instead I did not lose anything. I ate a salad and a piece of pizza for lunch. Two hours later I was in the restroom. I will leave the rest to your imagination. Later that even I again had to visit the restroom and I actually fainted. I hit my head really hard and bruised my right side. I then slept the next day. I think I am finally over the illness but who knows. On the plus side I have a job lead and hopefully it will be worth my while. I also won a $50 starbucks card from 710 Kiro. The card came in the mail on Monday. WHOOHOO.

0 comments: