CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Surprising Weekend

I managed to get the fact that I am losing my job out of my mind. On Friday Steve and I went out to dinner. We have been trying to go out once a week. We went to Ruby Tuesday's. It was so good I had the white bean chili (4 points) and salad bar (9 points). We discussed my job status over dinner and we have decided that if I get offered a job we will move. I am torn because I do want to be closer to my family but I love the outdoors and this is the best state for that.

On our way home Steve needed to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up more allergy medicine. We got there just as a shipment came in and we found Wii Fit. And thank God we had extra money to buy Wii fit. I love to exercise after I get off work but I have been missing out since I have been working out longer and my apartment gym closes at 10:00. I played for 45 min Friday and Saturday and 30 min today. I love the game. It is a great alternative to going to the gym.

On Saturday I went to weight watchers and broke the news to all my friends there. They are going to keep their eyes open for me. Steve and I went to the grocery store and spent way to much because he needed some perscriptions and I took him off my medical since he qualifies for his own February 1st. For the rest of the night I cooked and we played games. Did I mention Steve is the best he cleaned the house on Friday so I would not have to worry about it. This meant so much to me since I am so stressed out right now. He is a great guy I wish more people saw that in him.

On Sunday Steve had to work so I went to my friends house we did a small hike (nature walk). We walked for about 2 hours. Then we rode hourses for about an hour. Samson and Lazarus loved it. They like to go out there and get off the leash. I had to give them a bath when we got home because Sam thought it was fun to roll around in horse poop. They did not want to leave. Si I am wrapping up my weekend by cleaning dishes and folding laundry.

0 comments: