CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Options


Ok my glass is half full. I met with a senior VP today and we discussed my options. I was VERY forward. I let them know what I have done and what I offer. We have an option to transfer to a branch within Key or to move to Buffalo or Cleveland. Unfortunately there are no guranteed positions and we may have reinterview to keep our jobs or get similar jobs. I am ahead of the game and already told them I want a job in Cleveland and to do the same job role which they are hiring people in Cleveland right now. Please pray for guidance for me.

1 comments:

Tarako said...

Beckie, I just want to say that I am thankful you are here to help us thru this and you are going thru it as well yourself. I guess its time to start looking forward and to just live in the moment !?