CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Celebration

I guess you know you are older when your idea of bringing in the New Year by watching fireworks.....ON TV. I have been in a poor mood for some time. I guess it is because of all the stress I am under between work and home. It feels as if I can not get ahead on the house work and my own work. As soon as I finish the dishes there are more to do. As soon as the laundry gets done there is more to fold. I can not find the energy to rent the rug doctor to do the carpets. I like to clean the carpets once every 2-3 months but it has been 4 since the last cleaning. Hell I haven't even scrubbed the floor in a month. So on New Years I sat watching TV with Steve hoping that 2009 would be a lot more calm. Steve is so great. He tried to cheer me up with his silliness that a lot of my family does not get to see because Steve use to have a temper and it is hard for people to look beyond the past. Hopefully one day my family and Steve will get along. I hope 2009 will be great but right now I need to get the laundry, dishes, and trash done.

0 comments: