CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Waiting to evacuate

There has been a lot of flooding in the Pacific Northwest. I received a call from my apartment complex today advising me to come home as we may have to evacuate soon. They have evacuated one building so far. I quickly came home to make sure my puppies were safe. I have been working from home but the water has risen a lot. Total they are expecting 35 feet. We live right next to the river. We got a notice to prepare to evacuate and now we are waiting on their word to go. We are going to stay at a friends house with the puppies. So please pray for us I know we will be fine though. Pray for all the families. Here are some pics below. This is the path right behind my apartment that I walk on.



















0 comments: