CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

We are ok

No water hit us thank goodness. Since we were told to evacuate I stayed at a friends home. She lives on a farm and has horses and a lot of dogs. Our dogs loved it. She encouraged me to walk the dogs without a leash and they had a great time. They did not want to leave. It is wonderful to have great friends. When we got home we happy to see the water has gone down. This morning I went down there and it has dropped 26 feet already. We can walk on the path again. That is amazing since it was up about 30 feet just 24 hours ago. There were some damaged homes but from what I heard no one has died because of the floods. Floods are actually a great thing since they make soil rich for farmers. There is a point for everything that happens even if it seems tragic. I can not wait to walk on the path again.

0 comments: